Franciscans-Reformers came to Jarosław in 1700 at the request of Antoni Kwolek, a wealthy burgher. They received from him a property at the former royal route (now Jana Pawła II Street).
In the year 1704 the construction of a wall was commenced. It lasted to 1706. In the years 1710-1716 the monastery complex along with the Church of the Holy Trinity was founded. The costs of the creation of the monastery and the church were largely incurred by Kiev Huntsman, Franciszek Zawadzki and many donors. The walls of the church were initially white, and it was not until 1753 when the rood arch separating the nave from the presbytery was covered with polychrome. At the same time the facade of the church was covered with paintings. In the year 1891, the walls of the church were decorated with polychrome, which in 1909 was enriched by Jan Tabiński. Also in 1909 windows were decorated with stained glass. Between 1984-1987 the chapel of Divine Mercy was added, however in the years 1987-1991 the old well from 1736 was rebuilt.
The Church of the Holy Trinity is the sanctuary of the Holy Cross. In the altar a statue of Christ Crucified is placed, which is renowned for its graces and was once decorated with numerous votive offerings. Between 1850-1855 in Grodzisk Dolny and environs a cholera epidemic was around, claiming many lives. After making the pilgrimage to the Jarosław Church of the Holy Trinity the epidemic ceased. To commemorate this event, even to the eighties of the 20th century during the Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross pilgrimages were made to the wonderful figure of Christ Crucified.