In 1993 the process of beatification of Anna Jenke began. Anna Jenke was a woman who devoted her whole life to the service of the community of Jarosław.
She was born in 1921 in Błażowa. At the age of seven together with her parents she moved to Jarosław, where she received the Holy Communion and then the Sacrament of Confirmation. In Jarosław she attended a four-year mainstream school, then Juliusz Słowacki Private Female Gymnasium, and then for four years the Private Female Gymnasium of the Convent of Sisters of the Immaculate Conception and the High School from which she graduated in 1939. She was involved in scout activity. From the first days of the war she was preparing food supplies with female scouts, worked at the emergency care, at the hospital, took care of children staying with her family, acted on behalf of the people affected and the poor. With Father Stanislaw Szpetnar, her confessor, since 1942 she participated in secret teaching as a teacher of the Gymnasium and the High School in Jarosław.
After the war, in 1945 she studied at the Faculty of Humanities of the Jagiellonian University. She graduated in 1950 obtaining a master's degree in Polish philology. After graduation she worked as a teacher and educator of the Jarosław youth, and since 1956 after the dismissal in the Municipal Library in Jarosław. From September 1958 she took a job as a teacher at the National High School of Fine Arts in Jarosław, and since 1959 she served as the director of this institution. She is remembered as a great guardian and friend of youth.
On October 6, 1972 by the Resolution of the State Council she was awarded the Gold Cross of Merit.
Anna Jenke died on 15 February 1976 of cancer and was buried in a family tomb in the Old Cemetery. In 1997 her remains were transferred to the Church of Saints Nicholaus and Stanislaus. The ashes of the Servant of God has been with the remnants of clothing placed in two caskets and placed in a crypt in the side chapel.